The Green Island Shed
By GGICN | Posted: Wednesday November 22, 2017
Come and join our friendly group. Located at the end of Shand St behind St Peter Chanel School, 242 Main South Road, Green Island. Ph: 0276244070
Aims and Objectives
- To have a safe environment for men and women to meet
- To provide tuition for people to learn new skills or improve their skills
- Ability to mentor younger people in older skills, wood working, construction, tool handling, etc (all young people and children require a caregiver to attend with them please).
- Ability to do community projects to enhance Greater Green Island
- To contribute to the continuation of Greater Green Island Community Network.
- Foster understanding between and including the community
- To assist building a more connected community
- To provide a safe place to develop own home projects and also to contribute to community projects.
Come and join our friendly group to fund raise and create the Green
Island Shed. The shed is currently being put together
Bruce: (President) 0276244070
Tom (Previous Past President): 0274881433